Good morning all,
It's here... the new occasion mini is here ... :-) Wanna see it? CLICK HERE or go to go to my Web page to see ALL the current catalogues.
Today I am sharing a Valentine's card. This card is Mary Fish (Stampin'Pretty) inspired.
- Run a 4″x5 ¼” piece of Crumb Cake CS through the Big Shot using the Lots of Love letterpress and VersaMark ink. Using your corner rounder punch, round off the 2 opposite corners.
- Repeat the corner rounding on the other pieces of CS as well.
- Cut a piece of 9” of Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon and tie a knot around your finger then cut the loop in two.
- Lay your piece of ribbon across the bottom of the Crumb Cake CS – bring the ends of the ribbon around and stick them down with Sticky Strip adhesive.
- Lay a 2 ¾”x2 ¾” piece of Whisper White CS using dimensionals on another piece of 3” x 3” Whisper White CS then one more time on a piece of 3 1/8” x 3 1/8” of Poppy Parade CS.
- Use the extra large flower punch and punch out a flower in Poppy Parade CS. Stick this Flower piece to the Whisper White top layer.
- Stick that assemble flower / square piece to the card front, about 3/8” down from the top edge of the card.
- Stamp the “Be my Valentine” sentiment and the “heart flower” from the Filled with Love Stamp set (only available through the Filled with love promotion) on a piece of Whisper White CS.
- Punch out using the 1 ¼” circle punch. Rub the edge in Crumb Cake Classic Ink.
- To dot your “I”, glue the smallest pearl form the Basic Pearls Jewels on.
- Using dimensionals, stick it in the flower center, curl the petals up. Tada! You’re done!